Mechanical Box wooden model
Number of components: 61
Assembly Time: 1-2 hour
Model Size: 20*9*19 cm
|FOOT IN INCHES||FOOT IN CM||USA||Euro||UK|
How to Take Clothing Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores
- Measure around the base of the neck in inches.
- Round up to the nearest half inch.
- Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples
- Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip.
- Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Put on a pair of shoes.Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb). The number of inches shows the size of the glove.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over 30€
Let's wrap your gift
RETURNS for 30 days
Keep Your Treasures Hidden in Plain Sight
This pretty little box brings a dash of mechanical magic to your home or office. Push the side lever and the box raises, tilts and opens its lid to reveal the contents. A clever way to offer a business card or a fun way to store and show off your favorite trinkets. The kit includes two interchangeable front panels – one for easily removing cards and one for keeping small items from spilling out.
In the olden days, people kept small items or trinkets in tiny boxes or cubby holes in desks. The objective was to store stuff safely and not misplace them at the same time. Using the same idea, UGEARS has come up with a quaint Treasure Box construction kit that is fun to assemble and useful too.
- This mechanical model works out great for your home and office – you can keep it in your study or have it close at hand on your workstation.
- A variety of items can be stored inside starting from safety pins and paper clips to business cards and plastic cars.
- No electricity or tools are required for holding the parts together.
- Simple operation – just pull the lever on the side and the lid snaps open to reveal what is inside the Treasure Box. Close it shut when you are done.
- You could utilise this device for storage purposes or as a lovely aesthetic element that imparts a vintage vibe.
- Children are bound to enjoy this innovation, but it is equally popular with adults. Even if it takes a few hours to put together, the end result is worth the time and effort put into this endeavour.
- The 3D puzzle is assembled using parts made of extremely fine flat-cut plywood that is perfectly crafted via a sophisticated laser cut method. It also emphasises the eco-friendly aspect.
Since this pretty little Treasure Box is a hit among people of all age groups, you can easily select it as a gift during birthdays or holiday seasons. In fact, you don’t need an occasion to buy a model kit for your loved ones – just place the order and be prepared for an exciting time ahead.
Self-assembly: No glue required.
- Ukrainian Gears LLC
- Design Country
- Country of manufacture
- Product barcode
- Materials used
- Number of parts
- Assembly Time
- 2 hours
- Model Size
- 20*9*19 cm
- Package Size
- 37*17*3 cm
- Package weight
- 0,5 kg
- Instruction languages
- SPA, ENG, UKR, DEU, FRA, POL, ITA, TUR, RUS, KOR, CHI
- Attention! Not for children under 14. Contains sharp parts!