Automaton Cyclist mechanical model kit
Number of components: 189
Assembly Time: 4 hours
Model Size: 25*18*12 cm
|FOOT IN INCHES||FOOT IN CM||USA||Euro||UK|
How to Take Clothing Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores
- Measure around the base of the neck in inches.
- Round up to the nearest half inch.
- Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples
- Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip.
- Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Put on a pair of shoes.Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb). The number of inches shows the size of the glove.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over 30€
Let's wrap your gift
RETURNS for 30 days
«Automaton Cyclist» mechanical model kit
The new automaton by Ugears, a bold and beautiful model for real champions, is rolling in to take us to new victories. Introducing our latest addition to the Ugears automatons family, The Cyclist.
Inspired by classic Tour De France chronicles, The Cyclist embodies the spirit of competition, the great sport and even a greater victory. The signature Ugears design makes this outstanding model – it is a fun build and an original décor element in any home or office.
UGEARS Automaton Cyclist mechanical model kit
While we have no doubt you’ll like the looks of our champion, the main feature is of course, the mechanism. Ugears in known for their original approach to wooden mechanical models and this time our design wizards used a simple flywheel to create their magic. Start it by pulling the lever on the side of the model and watch the cyclist launch into a race. The flywheel, the main propelling element of the model, accumulates kinetic energy due to its weight. The model is a perfect presentation of how changing weight changes the work of a flywheel mechanism. The model has a special slot where you can put a coin or a screw nut – anything that fits – to increase the weight and change the momentum of the mechanism.
Traditionally, the model is made of wooden materials and comes with all you need for assembly. Follow our comprehensive step-by-step multilingual manual and you will get to the finish line breaking no sweat.
Set your mind for victory and welcome to the new race with the Ugears Automaton Cyclist model!
- Ukrainian Gears LLC
- Design Country
- Country of manufacture
- Product barcode
- Materials used
- plywood, rubber
- Number of parts
- Model Size
- 22*16*12 cm
- Package Size
- 37*17*3 cm
- Package weight
- 0,7 kg
- Instruction languages
- SPA, ENG, UKR, DEU, FRA, POL, ITA, TUR, RUS, KOR, CHI
- Attention! Not for children under 14. Contains sharp parts!